Is there any legal way to vacate the tenant from my House?

Situation : I own a independent house at Vijayawada. The present tenant is staying since 10 years. As I am retired person, I would like to stay over there. I have given three months notice to the tenant to vacate. However he is telling me he has paid me an advance for one year and he has got right to stay up to Jan.2020 which is a lie. He hasn't given me any advance and it is only the rent which he is paying once in a year. Since he said he is in financial crisis, even I am ready to pay the remaining months amount if he thinks it is advance. Even then he is not ready to vacate the house.Please give me your suggestion and further course of action. Regards V V R Murthy
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers