Sir mene business ke liye karz liya tha wo paise dub gay log bahut pareshan kr rhe he koi upay btao sir mere pas koi opsion nhi

Situation : Koi rasta btao sir mere pas koi rasta nhi bacha he sucide ke alawa sir
Related Topics : Business Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers