Remedy from the high court in the order that is not followed by the other party

Situation : I got order from High Court in Special Appeal writ, But Nagar Palika is not following that order, according to the order Nagar Palika has to be handover me the plot title. Order was on date 8Dec2017. Now what help from the High court I can seek for getting this order implemented. Please get in touch with me if you need further information regarding the matter. I am looking for the best relief and way that I should follow now for getting remedy from the High court. Thanks Prem Suwalka 8668086916
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers