How can I ask flat maintaince society in RTI

Situation : As Society has purchase of CCTV by members fund,. I applied for processing of finalization of CCTV under RTI ,. Received letter from them that RTI does not attract Society , unless and until it is funded by Govt fund, then how can I should obtain ?
Related Topics : R T I
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers