What is the procedure to gift property to grand child

Situation : I am Karnataka state govt employee, my daughter is 18 years old, my father had decided to gift some land to my child, I have 1 brother and 1 sis, they do not have any objection, because their kids r also gifted some property, I want to know which one is better, to register right now in my daughter's name, or my father’s will is enough, we shall register later, my parents r agreed to any one, they just want complete legal formalities
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers