Passport : Maiden name

Situation : Sir, 1. My wife's was changed after marriage (Both first name and family name). Please let me know how she can reclaim her maiden name in the Passport. GOI PP website states about reclaiming maiden name in case of Divorce only. 2. Is it possible to change Place of Birth in the Passport. If yes what is the procedure. Please reply by email : Thank you.
Related Topics : Immigration Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers