How can I defend Parmenant injunction suit filed aganist my father

Situation : I had an housing land dispute issue with neighbour...Twice survey done with help of taluka government surveyour.. I have tried to make the boundary wall within my boundary limits post survey... But my neighbour was objected and he was threatend my father to make the construction,Already CSR HAS been filed Agianst my neighbour as well. Now my neighbour Filed an Parmanent injunction suit against my father/me stating that we should not interfer their properties.My father have got an notice for the same to present and submit my side evidences for this in the court.. (though they havent survey anytime before).Now They are quoting that FMB MAP was wrong and FMB was not aligned with their Title read.... FYI my title read is registered in 1952 and my neighbour title read registered in 1970. Now in my response statement I am planning to put a petition to appoint the Survey commissoner from the court so that he can make measure and submit the reports to court...(please confirm is it the good way any other suggestions are welcome)???? I am struggling a lot since only my elder parents are in my home am trying to build this wall for their safety(To have privacy and avoid Robbery)...
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers