Can a Caretaker who has stayed in our house in Goa claim a share in it as per Goa rules?

Situation : We have our ancestral home in Goa. We have Form 1 and Form 14 which is on my Grandmother's name but we don't have the house papers. The caretaker of our home stayed in it from 1965 to 1990. We now want to sell it. Can she claim a share in it as per Goa rules ?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers