How to file reply in the High court to get the case dismiss on merit

Situation : We file a case in lower court against recovery of Rs311000/- from Development Authority. We won the case and Development Authority filed revision in Session court. The revision got dismissed in default and Development Authority filed Restoration in Session court which was not allowed and Development Authority then filed First appeal in the High court in 2003. The appeal was lying in defective list since 2003. The High Court dismiss the appeal in March 2018. The Authority applied for restoration in March 2019 and the case was restored. Now we have already deposited the disputed amount of Rs 311000/- vide cheque to Development Authority in 2016 under protest. And we want the court should take acknowledgement of the same and should dismiss the case on merit.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers