Do i have to get release deed/ gift deed / relinquishment deed

Situation : This is Ashwini from Bangalore. My father, had a property in Jayanagar Bangalore. He expired in 2014, later we got the documents to my Mother's name. Now, i am planning to apply for loan, for this i need the property in my name. I am the only daughter and do not have any siblings. While transferring the documents to my mom's name, we gave dad's death certificate and and as she is the legal heir, we got the khata in her name. i remember giving an NOC to transfer the khata to my mom's name. Now my mom is willing to transfer the property in my name for loan purpose. should it be a gift deed OR Release Deed or relinquishment deed. Please help on this point.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers