How can I get justice in my brother's matter?

Situation : My brother got a eye injury with my uncle's son. He bit with a stone. This is 10years ago. My brother life is spoiling. We had gone many hospitals there's no solution found. We are planning to replace eye of my brother. Kindly show us a way to proceed legally. We need them to bare all the charges or his life.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers