Will 800rs fraud misunderstanding ount under fir or complain

Situation : Someone has paid me 800 rs from other place and asked for a thing i went out of town late that night and lost all connections due to situation and network issues when i came back and contacted hin he blo ked me and he filed complain and got my paytm account blocked what shuld i do now if he wants can he take his case back what will the process of he agress to take back the case
Related Topics : Cyber Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

It is a petty case and it can be taken back at any time.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


117 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers