Can i register a property which is in my mother's name who is no more.

Situation : Dear sir , my name is razeef , there is a land in my mother name but my mom died when i was 8 years old... after that my dad married again and now he has 2 Childrens one boy and one girl.. now my age is 29 and i want to know the procedure for registering that land in my name... is there any partition will go for my dad or else my dad has to sign any documents for registering that land to my name? my mail id is please reply me sir.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may try by filing an appropriate suit.


77 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers