Dual selling Flat illegally

Situation : sir, i hv purchased a flat in 2010 the same has been illegally sold by builder to third party, i filed sue and case decreed with cost . but this took 10 yrs and i suffered a huge loss. The stamp duty was rs. 50k at that time and now its 2.5 L . The flat is also of 10 yrs old and now its in very poor condition. Plz advise whether we can file sue the builder for compensation in consumer court ? REGARDS, SHEKHAR NAMA SOLAPUR 9881275225
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers