What I have to do I got a notice from lok adalath regarding my personal loan in a nbfc.

Situation : Now I am unable to pay the dues and also I am in a situation unable to attend in lok adalath what I have to do?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers