Legal Openion to Get Approved my Nomination in Local Body Elections?

Situation : The questions is on contesting in local body elections as Sarpanch (ST Reserved). I'm belongs to schedule tribe (ST) and married to muslim boy . My name did not changed even after marriage and having proofs (Aadhar ID, Voter Card and Class 10 marks memo) on the same name. But the problem is my father name in class 10 marks memo and ST cast certificate recorded with my grand father name (my mother's father). Can i contest as ST candidate in elections? Is there any chance to get reject my nomination because of my grand father name on records? Here's are the proofs currently i'm having: SSC Memo (my grand father name in the place of father name) ST cast certificate (my grand father name in the place of father name) Aadhar (w/o as my husband name) Voter ID (w/o as my husband name) Kisan Pass Book (w/o as my husband name) Note: A new rule in our local body elections is must have passed class 10 exam.
Related Topics : Constitutional Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers