Sir i want to know about child custody

Situation : Respected sir, im Mohammad Javed unmarried, im in living relationship with already hindu married women for 8 years im taking care of her and her kids boy and girl from boy age 3 and girl 2 years, now they both kids age was boy 12 and girl 10, Sir i convert they names Hindu to Muslim because i need to admission in school so I gave a muslim name Harsha as Mohammad sami and varshini as Sony begum her ex husband married 6 years before with another woman they have two kids with her second wife without divorce first wife.. sir now they family members sisters and brothers coming to my home and asking his kids.. sir if i go to court will we get kids... please give me solution sir im helpless..
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers