How to defend myself if girl put legal case post breakup without marriage.

Situation : I had relationship witb girl but due to some issue i breakup but girl denies to break. Kindly confirm what legal action a girl can take and appropriate measures to defend myself.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers