How can I do my wife try to suside and I leave her in her parents

Situation : Main army main job karta hun aur meri wife mujhe tang kar rhi hai kujh din pahle ghar ke kaam ke matter me maine use bola aur suside karne ke ghar se nikal gyi aur maine use dundh kar use uske pekke chhod diya abhi wo aana chahti hai mujhe dar hai ki agar usne duwara aisa karne ki kosis ki to main kya kru ??plz help me sir
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers