How can I get a share of my father's property

Situation : My father died in 2017. I am a divorced lady with 2 major daughters. I was working in Uganda. I came for my father's funeral and left after a week. I tried talking to my mom about my share and she gave some lame excuses. I left for Uganda. After 2 years I underwent loss in my business and asked my mother for my share. My dad left an apartment, a fixed deposit and lot of gold. My mother knowing that m coming back took all the documents and stayed at my ex's place. It was my father's self acquired property and he did not leave a will. I'm the only child nobody else. Kindly advice
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers