Tehsildar trying to rename our patta land by getting money from the opposition party.

Situation : My dad tried to register his land to my name and land patta belongs to my dad name. One of our relation trying to stop registering that land with the help of tehsildar saying that they are going to cancel the patta . Document is in pending status. Tehsildar getting the money and sending the notice to the register that they are going to cancel the patta. Land property ???? Percent belongs to my dad and we have all the records to our land. I don't know how to get our land registered document. Please help.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers