How can I claim my property back on which someone else has registered his name on 7/12 utara when I have ownership papers?

Situation : My father and his friend buyed a land in partnership But because of some reason they did not registered their name on 7/12 utara. Recently When I inquire about the land from my tehsil I came to know that My father name was not there In 7/12 utara ,instead there is name of my fathers friend (partner) And some other guy name who do not have any share in that land The ownership papers (kharidikhat) belongs to my father and his friend. And now that random person is claiming that it’s his property. What process I should follow to get that land register back on my father name?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers