How Can I ask questions under RTI to a college in Mumbai which is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.

Situation : Whom should I select as the Public authority if the colleges is affiliated to a state university ?
Related Topics : R T I
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers