I am the youngest of 3 ladies to my parents. The property was shared between us. After that i got married to a muslim.

Situation : In retaliation father cancelled the will on property shared to me and gave to sisters. Later my sisters gifted some from my share. Rest they sold. Then and there sisters insult me that am using gifted share of sisters. Can i surrender the property gifted by them in the court and take legal action to get back my share as per the old will? I belong to hindu nair family. An advice is greatly appreciated. Geetha devi
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers