Can we change our marriage registration certificate from hindu marriage act to special marriage act after 10 years of marriage

Situation : I am Christian and my partner is hindu. We were married in a private ceremony and obtained marriage certificate under hindu marriage act. I recently read an article stating that such registration is invalid.. what should be done
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers