How to get register marriage certificate after 10 years when I am having certificate from gram panchayat

Situation : I am having marriage certificate which is issued from gram panchayat., Is that certificate valid like register certificate.? I heard like for visa puprose it will not accept they need register one. What should i do if i want to make it as register one. Its been 10 years for my marriage now.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers