Domicile related issue

Situation : I had completed my jr to 10th from Gujarat & 12th from Rajasthan, and my parents have been residing in Gujarat since the last 18 years. We have our own flat shop in Gujarat. Can I get Gujarat domicile?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers