How to tackle a situation where my brother's wife is forcing tenants to vacate on a shared property between brothers?

Situation : I have a brother who has acquired our maternal properties without my knowledge. His wife has registered a fake case of molestation on me. Now his wife is at one of the properties of the father(which legally is to be separated between me and my brother) and threatening tenants of that property to leave immediately. Tenants are kept there on my half of the property and pay rent to me. How to tackle such a situation as my brother's wife can again put a fake molestation case on anyone? Currently, tenants are present on the property and my brother's wife is also there waiting for tenants to vacate the place. I am fearing a new case of fake molestation from my brother's wife if I go there. Please give me advice
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers