How I get my marriage registered after 33 years?

Situation : Marriage took place in Punjab and I am living in Goa for last 31 years. I still possess marriage photos and wedding cards
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers