How can i realese my impound rc

Situation : Hello I need to know that how can i get released my rc which has been impound by police, it has been last 4 year passed but i am unable to get that.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers