How to get possession of land that is not registered but amount paid to its owner

Situation : 2011 mein humney ek jameen kharidi... payment karney k baad jab registry k liye gaye to pata chala ki bhoomi benaami hai... kabjey ki zameen hai... jinka kabja tha unko payment ho gayi thi to unsey NOC likhwaya tha jo ki humarey paas hai... ab 9 saal ho gaye hai kuch logo k behkaave mein aa kar purana bhoomi maalik o zameen fir se kisi or ko o zameen bhechney ki firaq mein hai... aise mein humein kya karna chahiye?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers