My father owned a property and neighbour is trying to occupy our property area and they demolished one side of wall.

Situation : We have only registration document and parts land size is different. Which document can be considered as a valid proof patta or registration document (1980). For suiting a proper court notice which document cane be considered.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers