Case file is missing

Situation : Hi, We have NA plot in Ratnagiri city.Two years back one person came with government officials to measure land.He started measuring our land so we took objection on land survey and sent them objection letter through our lawyer.Later both parties filed a case at Land Records department(Survey land objection).After 6 hearings we paid some X amount to other party and now he agreed that land is not belongs to him and mistakenly he requested for land survey.Now we want same thing in official record so in last the hearing he will agreed that the land property is not belongs to him and he don't any objection.So due to Corona pandemic last week we visited Land Records department after 9-10 month and asked them that we want one more hearing so that we can close the case.But now they are not able to find our file in their room and they don't have any record of the same.Everyday we are visiting their office and those people are acting like they are searching our file.We want to close this order/file within one month as we are planning to sell this land asap. Need your help in this matter. Thanks in Advance.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers