What to do

Situation : Dear Sir/Madam, I am aged 66 years, an ex-serviceman, later, retired from a CPSU and now a member of a popular local charitable trust which is offering free herbal treatment for cancer. My neighbor has encroached my plot and also adjacent public road before I occupied my plot. When I insisted on vacating the encroachment, she filed a petty case against me. When I continued to insist, She lodged a police complaint again and the police have filed a criminal case against me for insulting her modesty. In a Private panchayat, her husband gave a written consent to vacate encroachment within a month but did not do it since a year. All similar complaints by my wife and my complaints to police for threatening me, have gone to dust bin. On my complaint to the local Municipality, they measured our plots and found that it is a fact that she has built the boundary wall by encroaching the public road and my plot, which are against the approved layout. But did not take any action. I now request your valuable advice on 1. How to make police to withdraw the false criminal case filed against me? 2. How to deal with the false case in court of law? 3. Can the Municipality or the local Urban Develo
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers