My previous employer has cheated me by deducting notice period amount, 15 lac, despite serving notice for more days than mention

Situation : My previous employer has deducted money illegally - 1. I served notice period for more than 100 days though it was just 60 days. But they have deducted 1.5 lacs as notice period recovery. They already sent me full and final settlement letter that I served 100+ days notice period but then also they have cheated me. I have official document from them came through their HR partner. 2. They have deducted amount which is never paid to me like gift cards. Even wrong HRA was calculated despite submitting all the proof on time I was mentally harassed by my previous employer hence I had to resign. Even post leaving also, i am being harassed mentally and financially too. Please advise what can I do now? Shall I file FIR in police station or first lodge online complaint into ministry or labor and employment?
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers