I having flat purchased in grampanchayat area gavthan in commercial building builder get only grampanchayat permission.

Situation : above mentioned i have noticed that is it requiring to permission to get from collector office and state highway authority
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers