How to get the house documents of my father inlaw to get stay order on the house

Situation : my divorce case is in the court as my husband cheated Me by marrying another lady ..I have a son who Is 1 year old and we don't have a house to father in law has the house in his name and trying to sell the property before the divorce happens ..I need suggestion on how to get the house documents and which documents are required to bring stay order on the house..
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers