Can I file case to recover money from a person?

Situation : I know a person who took money from me for getting an admission in IIIT Basar under special category. She forced me to do this as I was not willing to do that. She agreed that she will get the admission in 3 days. If she fails she will return the entire money. It has been 3 months she failed to get the admission. she is not returning the money. I have like to explore legal options to get the money from her.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers